- A recent Words with Friends game on the ol’ iPhone. I had the first move, and played the word murder. And then my opponent quit.
- The old guy behind me in line at the grocery store who told me I had “mischievous eyes” after commenting on each of the things I unloaded from my cart. You got me, sir. Nothing says “wild child” like a gallon of skim milk, piles of produce, a couple frozen pizzas, and Ben & Jerry’s. Rawrrr…
- Forgetting that I had to change our window displays when I got dressed in the morning, then trying to shuffle around in a dress and oh-so-carefully move things around so as not to flash all of downtown main street.
- And forgetting to announce a winner for the jcpenney giveaway! Tomorrow, I promise.
- Realizing just how forgetful I am lately.
- The Coffee House channel on Sirius XM.
- Not being the palest girl in Florida now that I’ve discovered the awesomeness that is Jergens Natural Glow. I loathe self-tanner — the smell, the zebra stripes, the oompa-loompa-meets-Snookie skin — but this stuff is a wonder lotion! The smell isn’t fantastic, but it gives you a really natural color gradually and doesn’t streak or leave your knees and elbows five shades darker than the rest of your body. Good stuff.
- GROUPON! We just ran one for the shop this week, and now I’m hooked. If you’re a small business that offers a product or service, I recommend it for bringing in a slew of new customers and getting your name out. Plus, their customer service staff is pretty stellar.